What’s the best paint color for selling a home?
It might seem like a trivial question, but today’s buyers actually DO care about the color of the house they’re buying.
As a rule of thumb, stick with neutral colors — according to HomeLight’s Top Agent Insights Report for Q1 2020, 98% of agents surveyed agreed that neutral color schemes appeal the most to homebuyers.
To get more specific, here are some recommendations…
For common areas…
– Agreeable Gray by Sherwin-Williams was ranked the #1 paint color by agents in a Homelight survey.
– Accessible Beige by Sherwin-Williams for something a little more interesting than stone-cold gray.
– Penthouse by Clare for creating a sophisticated feeling in your home.
– Canvas Tan by Sherwin-Williams is great for complementing wood stains.
For the kitchen…
– Linen White by Benjamin Moore. It’s hard to go wrong with white in the kitchen!
– Newburyport Blue by Benjamin-Moore is a muted blue that makes for a great accent color.
– Iron Mountain by Benjamin Moore for a darker gray-brown color.
– Sparrow by Benjamin Moore for a warm and welcoming tone.
– Oyster White by Sherwin-Williams for a white color that complements homes with wood accents.
Hopefully, that helps you choose some paint!
And if you’re looking to sell your home in the Triad of NC, give us a call at (336)234-2323. We can buy your home as-is and make you a fair cash offer in just 48 hours!